On November 4th Fred the bike is embarking on a six month journey across Southeast Asia. Starting in Singapore, Fred plans to make his way up the west coast of Malaysia, across Thailand, Cambodia, up through Vietnam and into Laos. After that... who knows? Fred invites you to follow him through his adventure. Any advice from fellow travelers is always welcome.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanh Hoa-Ninh Binh

Total Distance:63.15km
Total Time:3h37m54s
Average Speed:17.4km/h
Maximum Speed:34.0km/h
Total Distance So Far:6101.49

Rain, rain go away... I'm starting to really hate the rain. Actyally, I started to really hate the rain a couple of days ago. Now I really hate the rain. Other than that, not a lot to report. Just traffic and rain. At least the days trip was a short one, which was a nice change. I hit Ninh Binh by mid day and, by 1:00, was set up in my hotel. Now I can kick back and relax for a couple of days. The only down side is it's still raining and all the activities to do here are outdoors ones. I may just spend a couple of days kickin' around doing nothing.
Well I made it. Not in the time frame I thought, but pretty damn close. Next stop, either Halong Bay or Hanoi. I haven't decided yet.

No comments: